Tiny Garden Retreat on New York's Long Island
- These off-the-grid retreats are bright, cozy and minimal, perfect for summer or winter getaways.
- Dwell's April 2014 issue is now on newsstands—here's a sneak peek of the intelligent homes, outdoor products, and green building methods you'll see in its pages.
- When Robin Kay Levin’s then 36-year-old sister was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005—without any family history of the disease—Levin began wondering just how toxic to our health…
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Sometimes you want to let the whole world in and other times…not so much. Here, we celebrate the architectural antidote to floor-to-ceiling glass: the tiny accent window.
- Among the most tried-and-true building types is the A-frame house, which, as evidenced by the following homes from our pages, can be very modern indeed.
- A polar vortex is a lot more tolerable when you have beautiful, breezy pictures of sun-drenched outdoor spaces to stare at and day dream.
- Where does Upstate New York begin? Ask a New York City dweller and they are likely to tell you that "Upstate" means anything north of the Cross-Westchester Expressway.