Swingtones: Musical Swings Built by Kids
- From a modern twist on the classic porch swing to living roofs and a breathtaking vertical garden, our Pinterest board devoted to Landscape Architecture and Outdoors is full of great design ideas.
- These modern gems are slated for demolition, in need of repair, or the subject of fundraising campaigns.
- One of the most exciting elements of any Dwell on Design is the home tours.
- Architecture professor Laura Terry and her students spent a summer designing and creating new facilities for young campers with physical and developmental disabilities.
- If you haven't yet acquainted yourself with the Tiny House Swoon blog, you're in for an outsized treat.
- At Dwell we know that no space is complete without the right materials. But in today's modern world of myriad options, designing for your space involves some tough deliberation.
- Part tent, part RV, the NASA-inspired Cricket Trailer is the go-to camper for the modern road tripper.
We suspect there might be two kinds of people on this old earth of ours: Those who see the Incredible Rope Machine and deeply, desperately want one, and those who don't. We fall into the former camp. This device takes bits of yarn and scraps of string and weaves them together into a brand new kind of twine, ideal for projects galore. Piping for a pillow? Textile necklace? Braided belt? Yep, yay, and wooohooo.