- Tired of being terrestrially housebound? Four homes go out on a limb and find their place in the trees.
- Symbolic of both blissful childhood and the threshold between humanity and nature, tree houses hold a unique position in the world of modern architecture and design.
- “I kept pushing the idea of doing a new kind of tree house further and further, trying to find the best structure, the best materials,” explains Dustin Feider, a 23-year-old freelance…
- We're currently ruminating on small spaces of all configurations.
- Toronto-based firm Levitt Goodman Architects is known for its green designs.
- Spring is upon us!
Though the Toronto-based Chive has been around for a few years, we weren't aware of the flower-focused company until recently, when a few of their products were sent to the office. Well, wowzers. This company has a catalog of vases—simple, fun, beautiful, and interesting vases—that are just stunning. And inexpensive! Perfect for gifts or a little pick-me-up for your home. The pieces we got have done wonders—wonders, we tell ya!!—to brighten up our desks, which we even tidied to give some space to the succulents. Check out the rest of the ever-growing collection on their site.
- I have a soft spot for tree houses, having built one with my dad at age 11.