Pool Houses: From Laps to Naps
- This week, the American Institute of Architects' Committe on the Environment (COTE) announced its Top Ten Green Projects.
- With the weather creeping towards record highs here in the Bay Area, we turn our minds to everything cool.
- San Francisco's Mission District is known for its vibrant and often contrasting cultures—Mexican paleta wagons share the sidewalk with Twittering hipsters slinging crème brulée,…
- Photo © Tim Griffith/CAS
- My colleague Aaron Britt posted a great interview with the director of the Crocker Art Museum this past summer, and I'm here with a quick update: the museum opened in October, and it looks fantastic.
- From over 170 entries, 17 finalists—from Thin Flats, an eight-unit green residential infil project in Philadelphia, to the Vancouver Convention Centre West, which opened for the 2010 Olympics…
- Chipotle’s recent approach to restaurant design aims to transform the traditionally tasteless experience of eating fast food into something more refined.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.