Modern NASA-Inspired Cricket Trailer
- With summer just around the corner, there is no better time and place to plan an outdoor excursion. Take a look at these five functional and sustainable housing units, that embrace nature's charm.
- After four years at NASA designing rest-eat-sleep spaces for astronauts aboard the International Space Station, architect Garrett Finney left the agency to pursue earth-based enterprises.
- We published and you read. Here's part three of our series on the most popular homes ever featured in Dwell. Find 1-20 here and 21-40 here.
- From renovated Airstreams to futuristic cars, these roaming residences represent the past, present, and future of mobile living.
- Food52's store Provisions just released a camping collection, filled with gear, games, and more for the modern camper.
Caesarstone presents a day of color and design with the second stop of their Color Pop-Up Tour to mark the debut of an architectural installation by Thoreen&Ritter titled "You're So Vain"—a preview of the new 2013 Classico colors. The Philadelphia event begins on Thursday, October 11, and features an Elle Decor panel led by Ingrid Abramovitch as well as a cocktail party hosted by Caesarstone and Elle Decor.
- I'm not sure whether “pop-up” is just a buzz word or a new trend, but the "pop-up" label has been slapped on sorts of events and venues across the British capital during London…
- Perhaps the most beloved prefix these days for events and design projects -- aside from 'eco-' of course -- is 'pop-up.' Where there used to be only pop-up books and greeting cards in the olden days…