- Inspired by two guys who counted all the pools in Los Angeles thanks to an elegant data visualization tool, we combed the Dwell archives for our own roundup of the best swimming pools.
- We take a look at 10 of our favorite swimming pools and pool houses from over the years.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- We conclude our countdown of the 100 most-popular homes in Dwell.
- In the second installment of our series on tiny kitchens, we bring you space-savers in New York, Hollywood, Tokyo, and beyond.
- Blue: the color that helped catapult the careers of artist Yves Klein and musician Miles Davis, the most-prized and most-expensive hue in the Renaissance.
- While reporting the March Profile story about Thomas Phifer (see it online here), I had the opportunity to visit one of his masterworks, the Fishers Island House, located off the coast of…
From a landscaped Montauk masterpiece to a lap pool in a Boise backyard, these six pools are defined by innovative layouts, beautiful design, and smart use of space.