A Garage Converted Modern Playroom
- Don't kid yourself—playing is serious business. Here are six playrooms from our archives that we wouldn't mind pitching a fort in.
- A new owner with a light touch has kept Marcel Breuer's 1959 Hooper House II a marvel of the mid-20th century whose life will extend well into the 21st.
- The residents of atelier KS's first renovation like stuff.
- Born as a horse stable, the Brick Weave House in Chicago is all about transportation and transparency.
- With ingenuity and plenty of elbow grease, architect John Tong turned an old Toronto dairy into the ultimate family clubhouse.
- Architect Cary Tamarkin designed his family's summer house for snoozing.
- On a shady street just off the main drag of Melbourne, Australia’s hippest inner suburb, a pair of creative types and their two kids have made a bright, cheery home by renovating an 1860s…
- Good architecture makes the beautiful game look even better.