- Talk about farm-to-table. Having your own chickens means the freshest of eggs and no further than your own backyard. Of course, you'll need a place to house your hens.
- Building on our Modern in the City of Roses slideshow, we share five more residential projects from Portland, Oregon, ranging from a multi-family development to renovations.
- From the United States to Poland to South Korea, living roofs have taken off.
- Architect Keith Moskow grew up doing grunt construction work. His dad was a builder and after his first year of college, he helped build their family's summer home.
- Who doesn't love a chicken run? This cool coop is by David Rosen, an Associate Producer at CBS News in New York.
- Abuzz with visitors discovering and testing out all manner of sustainable alfresco products, Dwell Outdoor drew a huge crowd all day Saturday, with many filing in and out of a brand-new modern…
- North Carolina high schoolers take on a creating a sustainable small-scale housing solution—for hens.
- A recent addition to San Francisco's Russian Hill neighborhood, Saint Frank Coffee serves its brews in a geometrically inclined modern space by local firm Openscope Studio.