Bay Area Ipe-Clad Backyard Getaway
- Landscape architect Brennan Cox, principal of San Francisco–based Groundworks, explores the best approaches to drought-tolerant landscaping practices that can be implemented anywhere in the world.
- Dwell's April 2014 issue is now on newsstands—here's a sneak peek of the intelligent homes, outdoor products, and green building methods you'll see in its pages.
- The warmth and natural beauty of wood—deployed indoors or outside—steals the show in these seven projects.
- Compelling custom solutions to off-the-shelf problems are often hard to come by. But landscape architects James A.
- Bamboo: It's beautiful, it's sustainable, and it's versatile. What's not to love?
- Landscape designer Bernard Trainor masterminds a seamless garden to surround a Silicon Valley Eichler.
- From the United States to Poland to South Korea, living roofs have taken off.
- A family matriarch enlisted an architect, an interior designer, a builder, and a landscape architect to help realize her vision for a diminutive, low-key lakeside getaway.