An Award-Winning Landscape Design in Portland
- A cornerstone of Portland, Oregon’s plan to eradicate homelessness, the Bud Clark Commons supportive housing project proves that thoughtful design creates considerable social good.
- Get lost in Alaska with the great Vancouver based photographer Kamil Bialous as he gives us all the behind the scenes details about his first photo shoot experience for Dwell.
- The Museum of Design Atlanta showcases innovative solutions to common 21st-century problems.
- This week, the American Institute of Architects' Committe on the Environment (COTE) announced its Top Ten Green Projects.
in San Diego, will be the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world. More than 6,000 attendees and nearly 500 exhibitors are expected to participate. Design professional will find thousands of products to source in future projects. Full registration will provide access to more than 135 education sessions, field sessions, workshops, and general sessions. Expo only registration will also be available.
- No matter how tiny your abode, a proper desk is still attainable. These 10 smart setups make the most of small spaces with big style.
- Building on our Modern in the City of Roses slideshow, we share five more residential projects from Portland, Oregon, ranging from a multi-family development to renovations.
- Churches are among some of the most breathtaking works of architecture, but they need not be reserved for congregations only.