Aspiring Architects Build a Pavilion in the Vermont Forest
- Churches are among some of the most breathtaking works of architecture, but they need not be reserved for congregations only.
- Due to the advent of the cell phone, wristwatches are dying a slow death, surmises Keith Moskow, principle of Moskow Linn Architects in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Architect Keith Moskow grew up doing grunt construction work. His dad was a builder and after his first year of college, he helped build their family's summer home.
- While visiting and writing about small homes for our June 2009 “Think Smaller” issue, it quickly became clear that when space is sparse, the best way to get the most bang for your buck is…
- A teardown renovation in Cambridge, Massachusetts, comes with a mandate for maximum efficiency.
- I was in the Heath Ceramics shop in Los Angeles this past weekend, borrowing a few pieces for a photo shoot, and I spotted their lovely new Summer Collection, a limited-edition series of new colors…
- Talk about farm-to-table. Having your own chickens means the freshest of eggs and no further than your own backyard. Of course, you'll need a place to house your hens.
- Toronto-based firm Levitt Goodman Architects is known for its green designs.