8 Modern Fences
- In an unusual collaboration among birds, wind, and one of San Francisco’s leading landscape architects, a California designer has made a pair of unique outdoor living spaces—one low and one high.
- Massachusetts has a long and storied history of progressivism, one that is reflected in these groundbreaking designs from Dwell's archives.
- On my recent trip to Melbourne, Australia, I did manage to get out of the city for one day.
- A landscape architect in San Francisco harnesses an underground water source to create a lush marshland in his own backyard.
- Facing tight building codes and an even tighter space, Karen White and David MacNaughtan needed an architect who could turn lemons into lemonade. Donald Chong devised a refreshing solution.
- As the long weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Five years after Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans still houses to up to 70,000 vacant lots. Two years ago, however, the city put a plan into place to help residents revive their neighborhoods.
- As artist Christopher Griffin and aesthetician Oresta Korbutiak prepared to renovate their live-work space in Ottawa, the couple sought an architect who would respect the bones of the building, the…