7 Tiny Backyard Retreats
- Who doesn't fantasize about a small place of one's own—a retreat, an escape, a house built for one?
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!
- Whether the room brings the backyard in or vice versa, these dwellings mesh the beauty of the outdoors with the comfort of being inside.
- On a quaint, tree-lined street in Berkeley, California, architect Sarah Deeds of Deeds Design and carpenter John McBride placed a 120-square-foot office/art studio near their main house, a renovated…
- These off-the-grid retreats are bright, cozy and minimal, perfect for summer or winter getaways.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Disregard advice for using clean lines and minimal furnishing with limited square footage, these small spaces go bold and big, despite their diminutive sizes.