6 City Rooftop Gardens We Love
- Something about the outline of a city against its clear, crisp sky stops us in our tracks and commands our attention.
- In this series, Sebastian Mariscal designs a home in Venice, California, that brings the outside in. We track the project from start to finish with future resident Michael Sylvester.
From urban rooftop gardens to living roofs that help homeowners save on energy costs, you'll find plenty of ideas for the final (green) frontier: the roof.
- These four pairs of modern dwellings and their past counterparts explore the evolution of architectural styles through the ages.
- In an era of sustainability, nothing should go to waste, and a roof should be no exception. We take a look at seven innovative rooftops where lush gardens and garden parties alike can thrive.
- Toronto's skyline is speckled with bricks from the former Don Valley Brick Works yard. In the 1960s and 70s, the company produced more than 43 million bricks each year.
- Here in New York, spring has sprung at last, so there couldn’t be a more appropriate time to celebrate accomplishments in landscape architecture.
- The future of architecture is no new concept for reflection.