- Since the very beginning of Dwell's inception, in 2000, we've had a department called My House.
- Judged by contemporary design standards, the typical postwar suburban split-level house has little to recommend it.
- Rising out of the Texas bayou, Houston is both a sprawling metropolis and the largest city in the United States without zoning regulations.
- With stops in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati, Ohio; Buffalo, New York; Columbus, Indiana; and more, we take a closer look at gleaming modern homes in the country's rust belt.
- With a nod to the Burgh’s industrial heritage, and an eye toward the new, Jeff Walz replaced an aging farmhouse with a chic steel cube.
- Come Milan design week, Spazzio Rossana Orlandi is one of the most popular galleries in which to spy new ideas.
- A revamp of this small suburban Massachusetts home doubled its size while giving the yard, the neighbors, and the planet a little breathing room.
- Without altering its turn-of-the-20th-century facade, architect Christopher Polly transformed the rear of this Newtown, Australia, home from bleak to bright.