Storage Savvy Renovation in Emeryville
- What do you get when you give a couple of designers unlimited creative license on a very limited budget? For Andrew Dunbar and Zoee Astrakhan, the possibilities were limitless.
- This family of cost-conscious Hamburgers (freshly back in Germany after years abroad) converted a kitschy turn-of-the-century villa into a high-design home.
- In our latest Backstory series, we'll be previewing the loft renovation that will be the featured My House in Dwell's November issue—our first-ever online sneak peek.
- In our latest Backstory series, we'll be previewing the loft renovation that is the featured My House in Dwell's November issue—our first-ever online sneak peek.
- For Tad Beck, making a home out of a stolid, windowless warehouse meant opening it up from the inside out.
- When David Carmel decided to propose to Kirsten Axelsen, he was at home in Manhattan and she was in Ethiopia, working to eliminate trachoma (the world’s leading cause of preventable blindness).
- For most homeowners, the goal of renovating is to transform an existing space into an idealized domicile.
- For this San Diego family, the phrase "putting down roots" has taken on a whole new meaning.