- From tents to trailers, we take a look at homes that push the boundaries of traditional architecture.
- With stops in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati, Ohio; Buffalo, New York; Columbus, Indiana; and more, we take a closer look at gleaming modern homes in the country's rust belt.
- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- Whether you're going up or going down, an artfully constructed staircase never takes you in the wrong direction.
- Edge Studio's apartment building with its glass-and-steel facade is a glowing example of the urban renaissance that's gripping Steel City.
- Traditions collide in Los Angeles when architect Jeremy Levine hotwires SoCal Spanish with international haute-moderne.
- Dwell's "My House" section has been an integral part of the magazine since it was founded in 2000.
- A couple’s dinner out at their neighborhood bistro provides just the right impetus for their restaurant-inspired kitchen renovation.