- We sifted through some past issues to find images of what some may argue to be the hardest working room in the house.
- With stops in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Cincinnati, Ohio; Buffalo, New York; Columbus, Indiana; and more, we take a closer look at gleaming modern homes in the country's rust belt.
- From tents to trailers, we take a look at homes that push the boundaries of traditional architecture.
- Whether you're going up or going down, an artfully constructed staircase never takes you in the wrong direction.
- A self-taught designer embarks upon a solo mission to resuscitate a 19th-century homestead.
- Dwell's "My House" section has been an integral part of the magazine since it was founded in 2000.
- Todd Goddard and Andrew Mandolene have a spring in their step since completing their restoration of the near-derelict 1957 home of architect Arthur Witthoefft, who says, “I can’t get over…
- Traditions collide in Los Angeles when architect Jeremy Levine hotwires SoCal Spanish with international haute-moderne.