- It is with great sadness that we recently learned of the death of the talented Australian architect Nick Murcutt of the firm Neeson Murcutt.
- Thanks to Matthew Hufft, their envelope-pushing architect and longtime friend, Hannah and Paul Catlett have a new home in southwestern Missouri that’s a fresh, unconventional take on the…
- Wide-open spaces, welcoming attitudes, and a healthy respect for modernism: the American Midwest has much to offer. Here are 12 modern houses from the Heartland.
- While curb appeal may get all the fan fair we think great architecture deserves kudos from all angles.
- A place to catch morning rays or a bit of fresh air, balconies often become favorite spaces in modern homes. Click through the slideshow for a look at seven designs from the Dwell archive.
- Having admired a project by Shane Blue of Bourne + Blue Architecture in Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, James and Sue O’Sullivan asked the architect to help them create a beachside…
- Nobody ever said farming was easy, but the rewards of a homegrown harvest are great.
- From a warm slab countertop to a modern dining table and chairs, we love homes that customize their interiors with walnut accents.