Outback Staked House
- A long house on Long Island, this prefab could get to its site peaceably only by traveling in pieces.
- A Marmol Radziner–designed prefab house, trucked onto a remote Northern California site, takes the pain out of the construction process.
- Designer Jens Risom returns to his 1967 prefab off the coast of Rhode Island, readying it for his family's next generation.
- A new prefab prototype on a Scottish island demonstrates a smart—and superlocal—approach to building in far-flung locations.
- Blessed with an enviable site on the sylvan shores of the Strait of Juan de Fuca in Washington state, architect Anthony Pellecchia and his wife, graphic designer Kathy Wesselman, wanted to create a…
- For photographer Ed Reeve, building his own house had been a lifelong dream.
- The iT House brings together raw industrial aesthetics with the tactics of green design to forge a new home in the sunbaked wilds of California’s east.
Features include fiber cement panel siding (other cladding options available as well), french doors, four operable windows, and epdm low slope roof. Overall size is 10' x 12' with other custom sizes available.