Lucy Marston's Timeless Farmhouse in Suffolk
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Inspired by architect Lucy Marston's edited farmhouse in the English countryside (featured in our March 2014 issue), we've rounded up a few more modern farmhouse renovations.
- A renovated concrete abode in Belgium, Jonathan Adler's quirky Shelter Island beachside retreat, and a British farmhouse are just a few projects in our collection of living rooms that showcase the…
- Who says antique furnishings have no place in a contemporary living space?
- Back in 2009, we shared Living Architecture, a new venture that would to provide great architecture to everyone. Four years later we show the finished product.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Whether faux or for real, sheepskin and fur are modernists’ favorite fuzzy accessories.
- I met graphic designer Mick Hodgson of Santa Monica design office Ph.D at a party in San Francisco some months back.