Lost and Foundation
- Noah Webb has been photographing architecture and people's homes for Dwell for about ten years. We just commissioned him again for a project in our upcoming special Prefab issue.
- With the first day of spring quickly approaching and the weather getting warmer, we've decided to pay homage to the Golden State by compiling seven of our favorite sun-kissed California homes.
- As the weekend approaches, we've gathered ten of our most popular homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- For its fifth anniversary, the Curry Stone Foundation—a charitable organization that celebrates community-oriented design projects—has announced the five recipients in its annual…
- A Marmol Radziner–designed prefab house, trucked onto a remote Northern California site, takes the pain out of the construction process.
- By pooling their resources and giving their architect complete creative control, two busy Mexico City–based brothers built a high-design vacation home for just $70 per square foot.
- A dazzling display of colored windows wraps the custom-furniture-filled Venice, California, home of architect Lorcan O’Herlihy.
- Building on a shoestring is no mean feat in Singapore, especially when your home calls for a multilayered facade. Chang Architects, however, were more than up to the challenge.