Japanese Inspired Summer Retreat
- The northeastern United States is experiencing the first winter storm of the year. On this snow day, take inspiration from Scandinavia, with minimal yet cozy cabins and interiors.
- You love tiny houses. We love tiny houses. We filled our November issue with them, from New Zealand to Chile to Japan and beyond. Here’s a look at 10, hot off the press!
- Whether you prefer to strap on skis or lounge by the pool, these vacation homes are inspiration enough to start planning your getaway.
- Let's be honest, working from home always sounds like a great idea but you need a well appointed and dedicated workspace to really get anything done.
- I heralded the beginning of my summer with an excursion along the Maine coast, which landed me in Portland this past weekend.
- It's been a while since I've seen a project as desirable and jealousy-making as this one (and working at Dwell, that means a lot...!).
- Islands provide their inhabitants with a sense of peace, and their architects with a set of real challenges, from rough topography to sites reachable only by boat.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.