The Full Montara
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades. See Part One here.
- For those that love salt in the air and sand in their hair, these seven shops and homes from the Dwell archives should have you busting out the wet suits and boards.
- With the first day of spring quickly approaching and the weather getting warmer, we've decided to pay homage to the Golden State by compiling seven of our favorite sun-kissed California homes.
- Leaving the bustle of Washington, D.C., architect Joe Day and his wife return to California and discover that life in a single-family dwelling isn't as isolated as they had feared.
- Drawing on an inherited plot of land, his father’s steel company, and his brother-in-law’s architectural know-how, Motoshi Yatabe’s new house is all in the family.
- Last week, Other Space Odysseys: Greg Lynn, Michael Maltzan, Alessandro Poli opened at the Canadian Center for Architecture in Montreal, Quebec.
- Concrete, usability, and open layouts incline extreme sport enthusiasts toward modern architecture.
- In the penultimate chapter of our series on the 100 most popular projects ever published in Dwell, a selection of homes including a few mid-century favorites, a tree house in Canada, and more.