Designer Jaime Hayon's Renovated Home in Spain
- From island cottages to city homes, these three Spanish abodes offer plenty of inspiration for anything from incorporating more color into your space to integrating your home into its natural…
- "A kitchen provides physical and spiritual nourishment, and for many homes it is the heart and soul of family life," writes celebrated tastemaker Sir Terence Conran in Kitchen Book.
- Winter white is a color theme that may be trendy at the moment--but is equally classic and has long been revered by modernists.
- From a young couple's loft in Emeryville to a much-needed summer vacation home upgrade in Norway, peep to see five more of our favorite home renovations around the world. View Part One and Two here.
- From white exteriors to interiors, these homeowners know how to illuminate their space by using minimal color.
From Singapore to Spain, join us on our globetrotting adventures in architecture with a bevy of slideshows and videos of several of this month's featured homes, plus selections of international favorites from issues past.
- Whether it’s a first apartment or a penthouse in the sky, these notoriously small spaces can house big style. Click through the slideshow to see some of our favorite fancy flats.
- Blue: the color that helped catapult the careers of artist Yves Klein and musician Miles Davis, the most-prized and most-expensive hue in the Renaissance.