Australian Bungalow with a Modern Addition
- Rich materials, comfy textiles, a splash of paint, or the deft use of light—we call out design gestures that do wonders to carve out a cozy home.
- When you need more modern space, but are constrained by historic building codes, adding an incongruous addition can be the best option.
- As the weekend slowly draws to a near, we've gathered up five of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- Inspired by two guys who counted all the pools in Los Angeles thanks to an elegant data visualization tool, we combed the Dwell archives for our own roundup of the best swimming pools.
- Is the modernist's perfect companion a fluffy pooch?
- A few weeks ago we compiled our favorite homes in Sydney, Australia; now, check out some homes from the southern coast of the land down under.
- Escaping to a seaside retreat doesn’t mean you have to rough it; these renovated beach houses incorporate all the comforts of home within a stone’s throw of the shore.
- These five modern house additions not only add necessary square footage, but bring their previously existing structures thoroughly up to date.