Q&A with Landscape Architect Thomas Woltz
- Fall is upon us and the branches are beginning to grow bare, so there’s no better time than now to focus on your hardscape. Here are 10 ways to incorporate pavers into the modern garden.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Not for the feint of heart, but for the green of thumb: A living wall is a vibrant way to celebrate nature in tandem with architecture.
- Here in New York, spring has sprung at last, so there couldn’t be a more appropriate time to celebrate accomplishments in landscape architecture.
Editors' Picks People Landing page
- Apophenia: the experience of seeing meaningful patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.
- This week on Dwell.com we had some new modular architecture, a Q&A with Sebastian Wrong of Established & Sons, and a slideshow of some of the best kitchens in our features archive.
- Don’t have ten acres to stuff full of perennials? Fret not! Gardens can make a big impact even on a small scale. Four designers share their visions of how to landscape within a tiny footprint.