Micro-Dwellings Across America
- From renovated Airstreams to futuristic cars, these roaming residences represent the past, present, and future of mobile living.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers more than 50 original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- You love tiny houses. We love tiny houses. We filled our November issue with them, from New Zealand to Chile to Japan and beyond. Here’s a look at 10, hot off the press!
- In apartments where every square foot counts, lofted beds can act as both a stylish and space-saving element.
- Jared Levy of Connect:Homes wants to streamline the construction process down to the very seams, while making it affordable for all.
- We've dedicated the pages in our November 2012 issue to living large in small spaces, whether they're 235, 900, or 2,000 square feet. But there's more!
- This seven-part blog series profiles a new prefab development in San Francisco's SOMA neighborhood—a LEED Platinum-targeted building containing 23 "micro-studios".
- Here are nine residences from the Dwell archives that apply the philosophy of "less is more" by stealthily hiding unnecessary clutter and creating smart storage solutions for various rooms in the…