An Innovative Net-Zero Prefab in Los Angeles
- We know you've been busy this week keeping up with New Year's resolutions and might have missed some great stories. Here, we've gathered up the top stories of the week in one convenient place.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- Hay insulation, passive solar, drought-tolerant gardens: Behold the following 7 houses from Dwell's pages that give back by striving for net-zero status.
- While we fancy prefab as an option for building economically, out-of-the-way, and off-the-grid, a modular building system can work just as well in a city. Here, a handful of smart urban prefab homes.
- As the weekend slowly draws near, we've gathered up ten of our most clicked on homes on Dwell this week for your perusal.
- From New York to Los Angeles, these self-sufficient homes prove that you don't have to live in the middle of nowhere to be off-the-grid.
- We're thrilled to have architect Whitney Sander back to Dwell on Design this year to talk about his unusual prefabricated building system.
- With the first day of spring quickly approaching and the weather getting warmer, we've decided to pay homage to the Golden State by compiling seven of our favorite sun-kissed California homes.