Diana Moss's Local Discoveries from South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa, will be the World Design Capital 2014, which is perfect timing, since the country's design scene is booming.
- Cape Town, South Africa-based typeface designer and artist Jordan Metcalf has a knack for creating puzzling, intricate algorithms in the form of typefaces.
- In our September 2013 issue, we profiled 18 of our favorite design bloggers, sharing their latest discoveries in furniture, graphic design, travel, architecture, and more.
- In our September 2013 issue, we asked some of our favorite online design writers to introduce their latest local discoveries.
- The online retailer's collaboration with 25 South African designers and artists goes on sale today in advance of Cape Town's status as World Design Capital 2014.
- You heard us right: this week we're bringing you 31 of the best of Friday Finds, our editors' design, architecture, photography, and video discoveries that we've been collecting in a column for over…
- In South Africa, Pedersen Lennard has crafted two cafes that showcase the design studio’s modern furniture and love of coffee.
- In our Sepetember 2013 issue, we asked some of our favorite online design writers to introduce their latest local discoveries.