8 Design Instagrammers We Love
First, if you're not following @dwellmagazine on Instagram, what are you waiting for? And if you're like us, you can never see enough design—so here, we've rounded up eight other must-follow accounts capturing the best architecture, furniture, and everything in between.
@current / @total
- After its first day, Dwell on Design 2014 is still in full swing at the Los Angeles Convention Center. See what our visitors are loving on Instagram on day two of the show.
- Follow the right folks on Instagram and you'll get a daily glimpse of buildings all over the world. Follow Melbourne-based architect Kevin Hui of 4site Architecture, and you'll get an education.
- One of the best ways to keep tabs on what we're working on here at Dwell is to follow @dwellmagazine on Instagram.
- Beginning in the 1950s, photographers Bernd and Hilla Becher traveled Europe documenting the architecture of industry.
- Dwell on Design is here! Here's what our visitors have to say about day one via Instagram. Follow the hashtag #DOD2014 for live updates from the show floor.
- Check out what visitors were posting on Instagram on the last day of Dwell on Design 2014. (And scope more highlights from the first and second days!)
- Follow Dwell on Instagram for a behind-the-scenes look at photo shoots, sneak peeks of upcoming issues, and a glimpse of our travels around the globe. Here we share five recent snapshots.
- Blair Kamin is a Pulitzer Prize–winning architecture critic from a town blessed with some of the best buildings in the world.