Venice Biennale 2012: Architecture Review
- The 2012 Venice Biennale is currently taking place until September 25th. Earlier in the week, we shared a recap of the event and here we bring you more photos from the exhibition.
- The theme for the 13th Venice Biennale as defined by David Chipperfield is Common Ground.
- I was once told, "If you ever go to the Venice Biennale, you will see all of the architecture that the world will be seeing for the next two years." So here I am, at the opening of…
- The concept of each country showing their best colors at the Venice Biennale began from 1895, in the same spirit of nationalism (or chauvinism) of the World's Fair.
- As promised, here is the second part of our grand tour through the national pavilions at the 2010 Venice Biennale.
- Although the Venice Architecture Biennale invades all nooks and crannies of the four-square-mile island, most of the festival's big-hitters reside under the roof of only one building, the Italian…
- The US curators for the 2014 Venice Architecture Biennale were announced this week, and the group includes several visionaries from Dwell issues past.
- Alvar Aalto’s Finnish Pavilion for the Venice Biennale, originally designed as a temporary demountable structure, was built in 1956 and stayed solidly in a place for nearly 56 years until last…