Turkish Contemporary Design at ICFF 2013: WantedDesign
@current / @total
- Consult our guide to the most happening design events and installations during ICFF 2014, including related fairs like WantedDesign, Sight Unseen OFFSITE, and IntroNY.
Hosted in New York during ICFF WantedDesign, May 18 through 21, is the event for the design industry and community. WantedDesign is a creative and convivial platform to bring together international designers, architects, interior designers, craftsmen, editors, manufacturers, curators and communication specialists in celebration of design. Featuring a rich program of design workshops, conversation series, school projects, a pop-up store and lounges and cafes for people to relax and connect, WantedDesign is a true destination.
At this year's WantedDesign, Dwell will be hosting live voting on the 10 Finalists from our Live/Work Design Contest with Design Within Reach. Stop by, checkout the finalists, and vote for your favorite!
For its second year the event will take place in the beautiful and landmark building: The Tunnel at Terminal Stores, 269 11th Avenue @ 28th Street.
- Everywhere we looked on the show floor of ICFF, we saw our own faces reflected back.
- Two brothers from just south of Milwaukee are making waves in New York as the Editors’ Choice pick for New Design at ICFF.
- Things are fairly quiet in the west coast design world this week, as all the activity is concentrated in New York for the annual International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF).
- The Alessi Design Lab exhibit will showcase the work of promising young designers at the 2014 WantedDesign conference in New York.
- Though there are hundreds of exhibitors at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), a select few were called out for their exceptional wares by a panel of judges who name the Editors'…
- This week we're digging deep into our favorites objets de design spotted at the 2012 International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York, from satellite events to the show floor at Javits Center.