Multicolor Side Tables by Dinosaur Designs
- In their light-filled studio in Sydney Australia’s Strawberry Hills, Louise Olsen and Steve Ormandy fashion resin destined for landfill into jewelry and home wares of rare beauty.
This wonderfully striking and elegantly simple bracelet is crafted by Dinosaur Designs. It’s a stand-alone piece to be worn as an object d’art. Manufactured out of resin, this should be treated like a cherished ceramic heirloom.
- Once upon a time, Kelly Behun was destined for Wall Street.
- Massproductions is a Stockholm-based furniture company that launched last year based on the longstanding collaboration between designers Magnus Elebäck and Chris Martin.
- In our October 2011 issue we're spotlighting all of our favorite American-made design.
- Pieces from furniture and textile designer Zoe Murphy were among of the standouts during our weekend tour of Tent London, an amalgamation of art, architecture and design on display at the Truman…
- Beginning with an all-day kickoff party on Saturday, May 29, from 10 am to 7 pm, Steven Alan in East Hampton will feature an installation of handmade furniture and accessories by Brazilian artisans…
- Jens Risom is enjoying his place in the canon of mid-century furniture designers while also distinguishing himself as a great contemporary designer.