Maison&Objet 2014 Part Two
@current / @total
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- This week, Dwell editors are onsite in Paris for the 2013 fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.
- Dwell editors arrived at Maison&Objet in Paris on Friday to survey the scene.
Each year, the home design show MAISON&OBJET, highlights the most outstanding names on the design and décor scene today.This extraordinary event gathers the world’s greatest creative minds – established or emerging – to present them in unrivalled scenography, exhibiting their work in Hall 7 during the show. MAISON&OBJET has selected Tom Dixon, Philippe Nigro and Dimore Studio as the 2014 Creative Leaders. The three will be speaking at the show about their projects and their vision of design going-forward.
- French designer Philippe Nigro has lived in Milan for over 15 years, and has struck out on his own following a long tenure with Michele de Lucchi.
- Following our editors' dispatches from the Maison&Objet furniture fair in Paris (here and here!), we rounded up a few more points of excellence from the French design capital.
Join 3,000 exhibitors & 85,000 trade visitors from all over the world, 8 halls of 1.5 million square feet of net exhibition space. The show covers the whole range of home products, cook+design, textile, decorative and design accessories, lighting, giftware, and furniture. MAISON&OBJET is the ideal place for buyers and designers. Don’t miss the opportunity to be one of them!
Registration available here.
- Last week, Dwell visited this year’s fall edition of the design and interiors trade show Maison & Objet.