Imm Cologne 2014 Presents Interior Innovation Awards
- Earlier this month, the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum unveiled its fourth exhibition in its National Design Triennial series: Why Design Now?.
- There is no shortage of incredible kitchen systems to ogle—and if you're lucky, incorporate into your home.
- From Bauhaus to the latest automobile designs, a great amount of industrial design and modernism originated in Germany and continues to inspire on a global scale.
- Verner Panton’s avant-garde, neon fever dream comes alive at a new exhibit.
Heimtextil is the biggest international trade fair for home and contract textiles and the global benchmark for quality design textiles of innovative functionality. As the first trade fair of the year, Heimtextil is a platform for manufacturers, retailers and designers. The exhibition showing will be from January 9-12 2013 and will offer an in-depth view of influential developments in the area of home textiles. The current trend themes utilize four representative personalities and the promotional film can be found on the Heimtextil website.
- Freedom of Creation—In recent decades, computer-aided design (CAD) has transcended the screen, thanks to the advent of automatic fabrication, a process wherein three-dimensional objects take…
- This year’s Das Haus – imm Cologne’s dreamy event featuring one international designer’s visionary house installation – will be brought to life by Danish Design Goddess Louise Campbell, whose…
- Meet the Tilt, a multi-purpose, fold-out piece of furniture shaped like a cube and second prize winner at imm cologne 2013's [D³] Design Talents Contest.