9 Well-Designed World Cup Stadiums
- From the heart of Mesoamerica to the heart of the Big Apple, these are ten of the most famous sports stadiums of all time.
- Creative reuse projects and green proposals give stadiums a longer life.
Put these nesting dolls to work. Designed by Carl Mitsch of Fred and Friends, the set of six measuring cups store one within another and open up to measure 1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup as well as the less common 2/3 cup and 3/4 cup. Store them in the cupboard or set them out for all to enjoy.
- Without any architecture training, Crane built some of the most decadent theaters of the country.
- Aaron Britt: Having been to Miami several times now, most recently for Design Miami and Art Basel Miami Beach just last month, I've grown increasingly fond of the place.
- At the tail end of my Scottish excursion last month, I got a chance to visit London. It was my first time in the city and man was I floored.
- These modern gems are slated for demolition, in need of repair, or the subject of fundraising campaigns.
- Bold curves, colorful accents and technical vision: Finnish-American architect Eero Saarinen’s body of work represents Modernism’s playful side in bloom.