Women to Know in Design Part One
- Come Milan design week, Spazzio Rossana Orlandi is one of the most popular galleries in which to spy new ideas.
- During Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, there is one person that everyone watches: Rossana.
- At Via Matteo Bandello 14, behind a nondescript façade, you’ll find one of Milan’s best curated design spaces, the always lovely Spazzio Rossana Orlandi.
- Each spring, Dwell hits the ground running to scout furniture, lighting, and accessories during the design industry's biggest fair, Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
- Famed Danish silversmith Georg Jensen has debuted two new collections from designers Louise Campbell and Aldo Bakker to coincide with the 53rd Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan.
- Following our guide to the 2014 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, here are our picks for what to see in town during Milan's Design Week.
- Nanimarquina—In 1987, Barcelona-based designer Nani Marquina established a textile and rug design studio. Since 1993, the company’s designs have been manufactured in northern India.
- Our editors' picks from Milan's annual design week, including the Salone Internazionale del Mobile fairground and the design districts around town.