Women to Know in Design Part Five
- After establishing herself as a graphic designer, art director, and interior and set designer, London-born Anna Karlin found that her progression to product designer was a natural transition.
- Elisa Strozyk was in graduate school when she came across a photo of a water-warped parquet floor. “I thought, my God, the wood came back to life and is frozen in motion,” she says.
- We continue our collection of women to know in design with Pakistan’s first female architect and other amazing designers. Check out Part One and Part Two here.
- Ceramics, play structures, and textiles, and more are generated by this group of fun-loving designers. Check out Part One, Part Two, and Part Three here.
- From women who make moves behind the scenes to an architectural theorist who hit the proverbial glass ceiling in the 1940s, here are more women in design worth knowing. Check out part one here.
- Good work speaks for itself, but it would be remiss to ignore these movers and shakers in the design scene.
- Berlin is Germany's cutting-edge culture capital, from contemporary art galleries to emerging designers.
- While in Vegas for Surfaces and Las Vegas Market, I had the chance to not only take in the terrific 17 Swedish Designers exhibit but also chat with Anna von Schewen and hear her lecture.