Talking Products: 5 Interviews with Design Luminaries
@current / @total
- Most BBQs can flame grill a burger just fine, but for the 355 or so days out of the year that it isn't in use, Black+Blum's Hot Pot one-ups its counterparts: The terra cotta cooker ($124) also…
- For more than a decade, London-based design company Black+Blum has been cranking out beautiful, sometimes quirky or humorous, and always functional products for the home.
- Seventeen years ago, Jonathan Adler wasn’t a brand, he was a one-man full-time pottery production operation—“making, glazing, firing, packing, and shipping every single piece I…
- Two products we really loved from the ICFF show floor came courtesy of Londoners Dan Black and Martin Blum: Thermo Pot and Eau Good.
- In researching the much-discussed essay "The Real Cost of Rip-Offs" for Dwell's June 2012 issue (on newsstands now), many design luminaries shared their perspectives on the subject of knockoffs and…
- Crate and Barrel introduces Clean Slate, their new line of well-designed cleaning and organizing products for the modern home.
- There’s a light at the end of the tunnel; this trio of design luminaries tells us precisely how it will work.
We own one of these Bentos from Black + Blum and find it quite satisfying loading our lunch into it in the morning. The top secures completely shut, preventing any unwanted spills in the commuter bag, and the little divider allows for two different types of food to come along for the ride. Add in a fork (with its own little holster) and.... is it freaking time to eat yet?