Rich Brilliant Willing
When Senior Editor Aaron Britt was at Design Miami in December, he met the three RISD chaps behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing. Theo Richardson, Charles Brill, and Alex Williams (get it?) have been hard at it in New York City for a couple years now, and looked all too happy to be on the town in Miami's balmy excuse for winter. They met up at a show at the Cappellini gallery, wandered around Design Miami for a bit, and then arranged to have a beer the next day. Though he could hardly recount the quips and barbs of the collective Rich Brilliant Willing mind, Britt did put a few questions to them. Here he presents what they had to say, in addition to this slideshow of their work.
@current / @total
- This Monday, Dwell co-hosted a holiday celebration of design at DDG's newly unveiled 345meatpacking condoplex in New York City.
- On Thursday, November 10th, I'll be sitting down for a chat with Alexander T. Williams, one of the forces behind the exciting industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
- Every summer, Dwell on Design hosts regional, national, and international designers who show off their wares and demonstrate their unique processes.
- I'll admit, it's a little daunting stepping onto the show floor at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair (ICFF), held for a long May weekend every year at the Javits Convention Center in New…
- A name that may be familiar to you after reading many issues of Dwell: Mark Mahaney.
- If you're squinting as you read this post, it might be time for a new table lamp. Here are 7 options to light up your space.
- Back in 2010 we interviewed the three quirky and clever guys behind the young industrial design firm Rich Brilliant Willing.
Plinth provides a solid foundation for the activity surrounding it. Curvaceous and smooth slabs of wood come together in Rich Brilliant Willing’s largest design to date. Enjoy conversation, work or dinner around the Plinth table.