Q&A with Architectural Designer and Artist Maya Lin
- Maya Lin’s newly opened exhibition at the de Young Museum in San Francisco, titled Systematic Landscapes, depicts a stunning collection of recent and brand-new works that explore what the New…
- Dwell editors made a special visit to the Pinterest Pavilion on the show floor Saturday, where we met and chatted with the winners of the Dwell on Design Pin-spiration Designer Competition.
- From women who make moves behind the scenes to an architectural theorist who hit the proverbial glass ceiling in the 1940s, here are more women in design worth knowing. Check out part one here.
- Don’t know your Lawrence Halprin from your Richard Haag? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite articles, interviews, and essays on modern landscape architecture.
- We at Dwell are big fans of French designer Inga Sempé's work; we've profiled her in 2007; ran a Q&A from Milan on dwell.com in 2009; and most recently highlighted the making-of her…
- We chat with Isabelle Olsson, Google Glass Designer, about new possibilities, women in design, and that one piece of technology that everyone is buzzing about.
- Boldly declaring “One Chair Is Enough,” Artek, the Finnish company founded in part by legendary architect Alvar Aalto, today introduced a new product line, the 10-Unit System by Shigeru…
- Have you ever wanted to peek inside the notebooks of your favorite designers?