Jon Gasca of STUA
- Infant brand Oeuf has been celebrated by celebrities and design magazines alike for its sophisticated yet whimsical products for children.
- At Dwell, we are big fans of Food52, and can often be found browsing Provisions, its well-curated store of artisanal products, over our lunch breaks.
- Nestled in behind a small glass storefront in central Frankfurt is a one-of-a-kind throw utopia.
- Tight quarters prove especially challenging.
- After its first day, Dwell on Design 2014 is still in full swing at the Los Angeles Convention Center. See what our visitors are loving on Instagram on day two of the show.
- Edward Barber of British studio Barber Osgerby tells us the background on the modular seating line his firm designed for Knoll.
- To maximize every square inch in this Manhattan apartment, LOT-EK knocked down walls, added dozens of recycled doors, and built in a bevy of secret compartments.
- After fifteen years of disuse, a Saarinen-designed house on the Cranbrook campus has been renovated and updated by the school's Director, Reed Kroloff, and interior designer Lynda Charfoos.