- Edward Mazria of Architecture 2030 talks to Dwell about the success (and upcoming explosion) of green construction.
- Husband and wife Carrie and Andrew Purcell are in the business of making beautiful, and mouthwatering, photographs together.
- Bill Reed helped develop the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification, but at a panel during the South by Southwest Eco conference, he explains why it’s time to move…
Luisa Lambri travels the world photographing Modernist interiors, and in this exhibition, features shots taken from inside homes by John Lautner. Rather than take a distanced view of an overall structure, Lambri attends to architectural details—windows, cabinets, closets—necessities that embody the questions of form and function.
- The cathedrals, mosques, and synagogues of the Old World still occupy the most hallowed ground of ecclesiastical architecture, but a rather unorthodox American sect can lay claim to the best in…
- In his eponymous Tumblr, Ryan Panos offers a cool selection of high-contrast black-and-white photographs that depict the abstract and geometric side of architecture.
- Each week Dwell.com delivers many great original posts, articles, and interviews focused on the latest in modern design.
- If you're looking to work with an interior designer or have ever wondered what that experience would be like, join Remodelista and Curated at Dwell on Design for the second annual The Designer is In…