Ben Solemani on How to Shop for a Rug
- Easier than painting and less of a commitment than hanging curtains, these five rugs will brighten any corner (or the center) of your home.
French industrial designer Accoceberry’s braid-like rugs for Chevalier are hand-knotted in Nepal from wool or a wool-silk blend.
Figuerola’s design emulates a type of vernacular Moroccan textile that combines three techniques: embroidery, weaving, and knotting.
Hand braided from hemp and measuring 30 by 18 inches, the mat originates from Charleston, South Carolina.
- Ever since I got my hands on a copy of Meg Mateo Ilasco's latest book, Crafting a Meaningful Home, I've been flipping through trying to decide what to start working on first.
- Decorating with statement rugs is often challenging, so here are some tips and tricks to help guide the process.
- Ahhhh, the rug. Ever so comfortable, ever so cozy. We compiled six of the plushest rugs not only worthy of your feet, but for showing off too.
- At their Buenos Aires shop, a couple reissues classic Argentine designs—and moves the regional furniture design field forward, one “simple object” at a time.