6 Minor Fixes to Help Sell Your Home
No matter how pretty your living room, when your home is on the market, you'll need to refresh your interiors to lure serious, potential buyers. New York-based real estate professional Trisha Ocona Francis shares simple fixes to help land the right buyer. (After clicking through the slideshow, check out Dwell's tips for buying and selling your dream home.)
@current / @total
- One of my favorite discoveries on my trip to Paris earlier this year was the Hotel Jules, a chic and relatively affordable 100-room hotel on Rue La Fayette in the 9th arrondissement—walkable to…
- Austin-based modern prefab designer Kimber Reed wants you to space out.
- From an orange shipping container addition to a cleverly-painted kitchen divider, click to see how these six homeowners used color to add personality to their homes.
- These five modern house additions not only add necessary square footage, but bring their previously existing structures thoroughly up to date.
- We get a peek at the color-happy, Lucy Feagins-designed The Design Files Open House in Sydney, Australia.
- If you’re like most homeowners, both the fun and challenge of home decorating is searching for just the right items to update or freshen the look of your home.
- Temperatures were sweltering in L.A.
- When San Francisco–based architect Christi Azevedo and her partner bought an investment property in Oakland, what was billed in real estate listings as a 'detached garage' turned out to be a…