Marmol Radziner Prefab
- Los Angeles-based Marmol Radziner understands the benefits of prefab construction.
- After completion at the factory, each home is shrink-wrapped and loaded onto a truck for direct site delivery.
- A highlight of reporting "A Simple Plan," my story about the Marmol Radziner-designed prefab in Ukiah, California (in our December/January 2012 issue, and online here) was sitting down with…
- The first workstation sits just outside the factory’s rear entrance, where deliveries of recycled steel are deposited.
- If you read Dwell's February 2009 Process section, you saw the inner workings of the Marmol Radziner prefab factory, where they construct their loved and lauded modern homes.
- More and more people are coming to us informed about the complete benefits of prefab construction.
- A Marmol Radziner–designed prefab house, trucked onto a remote Northern California site, takes the pain out of the construction process.
- Finish surfacing comes next—windows, drywall, cabinetry, ornamental metalwork, tiling, appliances, and fixtures are put into place.