How To: Decorating with Posters
- From simple signage to repurposed letterforms, take a look at how typography turns up beautifully in these homes.
- Judging by all the great feedback we've received on Kathryn Tyler's lovely Falmouth, England, home (Collector's Choice, June 2012), you all loved her style—and awesome collections of vintage…
- From meeting the designer behind your old college Dylan poster to an introduction to high-end art collecting, Dwell shares a few of our favorite articles on art and art collecting.
- Seminal British graphic designer Richard Hollis gets his first retrospective exhibition in the United States at New York City's Artists Space.
- The biggest fashion trend to emerge from the past season was, without a doubt, color-blocking.
- In apartments where every square foot counts, lofted beds can act as both a stylish and space-saving element.
Another random find, this is the kind of thing I would be happy to find at a garage sale or flea market. Great colors. Great Typography. Nice.
- Furnishing and decorating all at once can end up feeling cold and impersonal, but pieces gathered over time tell a much better story and allow a sense of you to shine through.