- Today, Finnish-brand Marimekko celebrates its 50th anniversary of their stylish, iconic poppy pattern officially known as Unikko.
- This week, Marimekko launched its fourth and fifth shops at Crate & Barrel in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- At Dwell we've always been fans of the bold prints by Finnish textile design house Marimekko and in honor of their 60th anniversary we toasted ten timeless prints and challenged you to vote on your…
- Beyond a shining white foyer and a canteen infused with fragrant lunchtime aromas, Marimekko’s Helsinki headquarters hides a textile factory in its belly.
- It's hard not to adore (and lust after) Marimekko's fabrics.
- Crate and Barrel's newest addition is a shop-in-shop at their SoHo location featuring products by Finnish textile and design house Marimekko.
The harvest pattern of pea pods, poppies, and broccoli in this Puutarhurin Parhaat fabric depicts a “gardener’s best yield,” part of Marimekko’s stylish new In Good Company collection.
- One of our favorite textile makers, Marimekko, has just launched a new line of scrumptious fall fabrics. The patterns are super fun as always and the colors could not be more spot on for fall.