All-Clad: 7 Innovative Exteriors
- While we can all heed that age-old axiom, "Never judge a book by its cover," we're swooning over the façades of these homes.
- Take the sting out of the colder months with smart, green insulation.
- While the saying, "It's what's inside that counts" certainly rings true, the exterior matters just as much with these six homes garbed with striking facades.
- Just as the famed Treaty of 1814 called for peace between the United Kingdom and the United States, the large beech tree on Dieter Van Everbroeck's property harmonizes the relationship between site…
- By creatively manipulating the angles and levels of exterior surfaces on this modest Polish country house, architect Peter Kuczia achieved exceptionally high solar exposure, increasing its capacity…
- One of the most ubiquitous materials in projects featured in our pages is cedar—a tree species that's found all around the globe. Spy seven projects that deftly use wood in the following slideshow.
- Reigo & Bauer's facade makeover for a house in Toronto's West End updated a run-of-the-mill and rundown family home at the end of a cul-de-sac into a modern beacon.
- It's rare that in a resident-architect collaboration, the resident picks the more dramatic design scheme than the architect.