8 Ways to Design with Plywood
- Subverting the traditional, conservatively cozy British barn conversion, Carl Turner created a getaway in rural Norfolk for himself and his friends to visit, repose, and consider the beauty of…
- These three interiors make oriented strand board (OSB), a cheap material made of wood fragments, look luxe.
- In the Kindle era, it's possible to do away with ink-on-paper books in the name of decluttering. And yet there's something about those old volumes that, for many of us, helps make a house a home.
- Like a little chapel on the prairie, architect Jean-Baptiste Barache’s simply elegant retreat in the tiny Normandy town of Auvillier is a modern play on centuries-old forms and technology.
- We certainly wouldn't recommend decorating in red and green together all year long but at this time of year it's fun to think about.
- Not shying away from a bright wash of color or a vibrant coat of paint, these seven kaleidoscopic homes are sure to cure you from the winter blues.
- Wide open living space is hugely appealing, at least until you have to figure where to store your stuff, and how to separate the bedroom from the kitchen.
- Picnic tables. They work well inside or out, and they conjure happy memories of lazy summertime afternoons spent with friends and family.